Friday, May 29, 2009

I Thought I Lost You

"I thought I lost you
When you ran away to try to find me
I thought I'd never see your sweet face again
I turn around and you were gone"

I made a wish upon the star
I turn around and there you were and now here we are

BLOGBLOGBLOG
Hahaha. Exams are finally over !
And so is SCHOOL !
Happy Holidays huh ?
I think not ! I've got to buck up .
Gotta study. Like seriously.

I improved my Geografi !
From a C to a B :') (i should be happy)
And and my Sejarah too ! (eventhough i'm frustrated for not scoring A)

Ugh, my english is okay , but my paper 2 ! Pfft.
It's an A though, my first A for Midyear ! :D
And what's sad is my Agama result.
The only subject I always always score A,
I got a B ! Ughhhhhhhhhh -.-'
-10 marks pfft
*Gonna be grateful it's not a C

Now I really really hope I scored my BM paper 2.
Cause my paper1 sucked like -
And Maths oh please be an A
And Science too .
And And KH also .
Ya Allah, bagilah aku AAAAAAAA !
For Midyear, 5A pun cukup la.
Amin~

Just now we celebrated Teacher's Day !
It was great + fun .
Woah, Gempak la kot !
hehe. Johan told me and Eysha someone's dirty little secret
makes you think huh eda ?
AHAHAHHAHAHAA
eda's line -.-'

Guan sorta pranked dickson.
Damn FUNNYYYYYYY ! :D :D
HAHAHA. And PN.Sugi, wow you rock !
Great Sketch Kelab Kebudayaan ! :D

Plus we finally gave Miss Tang the huge
Teacher's Day card I made.
A special card for a very special person~
Our beloved Miss Tang Mee Wah,
Your heart is twice as big as the card <3
*Awwww
Dont you just love us 3Amanahians ?

Even dickson signed the card .
oh oh dickson stop being gay lah !
HAHAHAHHA
Sarah :D Remember this day ?
cheers-ri-yo
ILLA

No comments: