Monday, October 4, 2010

To Move On is To Let Go

“Some of us think holding on makes us strong,
but sometimes it is letting go.”
Herman Hesse

I have written a letter
to ex-best friend.
I didn't write much,
I guess it's cause part of me
had already let go.
Which is a good thing.

What he did, God knows why,
left all of us clueless.
He wouldn't tell us anything.
Not even a knock on the door
to say; hey, I'm gonna leave you.
Okay, I admit, we can't expect everyone
we love to do that.
But a girl can dream, can't she?

Anyways, we burnt it after school.
Qin and I. Sya was being a big talker again.
She's always doing that.
HEY! LET'S DO THIS, LET'S DO THAT!
And in the end, she herself take a step behind.
Sand and Roo were there though, to support us.
:) Haha. Ahh, it was fun hanging out with them.
MAMAK, and my god roo sucks at speaking BM.
HAHHAHAHA. Ask any of us :P
Riss,Bren,Su,Sya,Qin or myself.
We were the witnesses to her HORRID 'Anneh!Anneh!'
HAHHAHA. SERIOUSLY.

Awh, I love them so very much :)

Make me feel good, when it hurts so bad.

No comments: