Monday, November 24, 2008

three words from heaven (:

He walked swiftly across the room towards me,
His emerald eyes watching me with a smile so beautiful it hurt to watch.
His smooth face swept against mine as his perfect lips reached my ear
he whispered slowly, "I Love You".
-THREE WORDS FROM HEAVEN


Ever wish you could reach the sky ?
or get a shining star for your birthday present ?

Today , Fantastic Seven added another 1050 marks (:
Maths was funny ,
us Fantastics gotta stick for each other eh yen ?
agagaga :D

ohhhhhh , i got tht phone i wanted !
AND I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE EM ! <333



ERGHH , my results were okay ,
not GOOD , just OKAY .
but it's okay . cause i'm preparing fr next year .
insyaallah , boleh dpt 8A's :D

2 AMANAH's TOP5 smarties ;
JOEY YEP TEE NEE <333
NG GUAN SHEN :D
SARESH A/L MAHENDREN :D
NUR SARAH EZZURIN BT ABDUL HAMID<333
SAEDA IMAN BT KUSHAIRI .<333

congrats guys (:

EHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
rindu 2 amanah like crazeeeeeeeeee :|

3AMANAH , HERE WE COMEEEEE !

sincerely ,
ILLA

No comments: