Sunday, June 14, 2009

Malaysian honours :')

I am a Malaysian.
A true Malaysian ,
My beloved homeland,
This is where my blood falls.
-Malaysian honours

Haha woah. That was patriotic :D
Okay okay , I'll begin with Saturday, 13th
I was up at away by 6 .
Ha-ha not really, I was pulling a face
as I am not an early riser (=.=)

Around 11 after breakfast and a short visit
to my grandma's ,
Ayah, Naz , Aa and myself were on
our way to the National Library :D

We reached NL by 12.
And I went up and about searching for
anything historical about Victoria Institution.
When I felt like giving up,
I sat on the floor took out
my phone and dialed Sarah's.
We chatted away and this one particular
guy saw me talking on the phone and gave
me a look . (It's weird, dude! Not scary ! Boo you!)
Hahaha. I know I know, phones aren't allowed
in the NL , but I was in a different state okay,
I couldn't find anything about VI !

So Sarah told me to check under Japan,
As Japan used to use VI as their military base.
So I saw a booklet on Zaman Pendudukan Jepun
and found the infomation I've been looking for.

After minutes and minutes of search,
I decided to go to the other side of NL
and finally I found loads of stuff bout VI.
Did you know that the Japanese actually surrended at VI ?
Twice ?!
Woah, never thought I'd knew that piece of info :D

After reading loads about VI and it's history,
I felt proud (cehceh) to be a Malaysian .
I'll probably translate that sentence for the Essay thingy.
Haha

Around 3.30 am my tummy felt weird and empty,
And my mouth felt dry and strange
so I went to the bathroom to wash my mouth
and suddenly , I puked
Like seriously puked !
I quickly washed my face and the bathroom floor
with Dettol soap.

FUN FRIDAY
Oh yeah, I wasted one day for fun and entertainment !
After Maths class, Iqin and I went to OU.
We watched two movies !
Hannah Montana the movie (It was greatttt !)
and Seventeen Again (there's ONE part where ZF looks hot)
{So there you go Zac Ef's fanss . I admitted he looks hot.
But only ONE part though. hahaha}
And me, being an angelic sister and all
bought my two stinky brothers each a burger.
Since they practically begged me to follow,
and me, being a caring sister said no.
HAHAHA . ;D

And that night, me and Aina crapped away in tuition class.
We laughed in silence a lot of times !
HAHAHAHHA ;D
I'll post the pictures later~

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: