Saturday, June 20, 2009

Count Me In

"Class, please
your running out of time,
PMR is getting closer by the minute
So stop wasting time !"
-Miss Tang
Long time no type ;P
Okay that's a lie.
I've been typing a lot lately .
Not on this blog, for sure.
Projects, projects and more projects !

And now, we have projects
for Science and Civic .
Weepeeeeeeee~
Aint this gonna be a thrill ride

Oh boo hoo,
put a sock in it.
Take a deep breath
and soak it all in;
I see the light~

HAHAHAHHA
I've been enjoying watching
Upik Abu dan Laura lately.
This is ALL yen's fault.
HAHA she made me watch and now
I like it. haha they are all so funny xD

Anyway school.
Results, okay.
Improved my Sejarah and Geografi.
My Agama and Kh, not so good.
My Maths, English and Science *there's room for improvement;
but I'm happy and grateful with what I got :)
And my BM, man i got issues with my pemahaman -.-'

And as always,
3A is as crazy as ever.
Yet, they rock my socks !
And eventhough the teachers scold us everyday,
No one will ever replace them :)

Pn.Rossidah 3Amanah
Cikgu tengok, Shavin ni romantik orangnya
Romantik ?! pervert ade la *whispers
Kan shavin , kamu ini romantik la cikgu rasa
Terlebih romantik , yeah.

Hubungan trlebih mesra antara ajnabi ?
Count me out-
Belajar sehingga berjaya ?
Count me IN !~
cheers,
ILLA

No comments: