Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm done

Dude, quit messing with my emotions!

My heart is definitely softer now.
I cry easily. Damn it =.=

Just a lil update.
Ended things on Friday, 23rd April.

Felt like shit, cried in class, cried at home,
cried myself to sleep.
=EYEBAGS! damn -.-'

Tuesday night. The last conversation.
The worst crying so far.

Wednesday, cried in school.
Cause two assholes scolded me.
I scolded them back. shouted at the top of my lungs
in the school canteen, then tears came out. HAHA

that night, I stopped crying.
Hee. good, no?
I'm freaking proud of myself! :D

why should I cry right?
All he does is make me feel worse.
I don't hate him. I doubt I could ever do that.
But I don't think it's worth it anymore.
Crying. How does that help?
It wont make anything better.

If he really does want me back,
by doing all this shit,
will it make me want him back?
Hell no.
He makes me feel like shit!
I don't want to be with someone who makes me feel like shit.
So, I'm done.
Screw it. screw all of it.
I still have feelings for him,
but tafak mampus ah.
It's up to him to hate me, to badmouth me,
or whatever shit he wants to do to me.
I'm not going to take it anymore.

Just one more thing.
He said "pergi mati ah" to me.
So hmm, what if I did?
bodoh.

No comments: