Saturday, September 25, 2010

In blind sight

Sometimes, my mind wander off
to things I've never expected would
ever cross my mind.
And the little voice in my head
would say; Uhh, reality check,
quite day dreaming!

Truthfully, I just want to figure
everything out.
I am not God, I am merely
a lowly, imperfect human being.
I do not possess magical powers.
However, I do possess luck.
In the sense of being able to walk, talk,
listen, see and all the gifts God gave us.

All I really want is, to know what everyone
expects out of life.
I have not figured that out yet.
What I want to do for a living.
Writing is also one of those things I would like to do.
I shall not expect a fortune out of it.

Yesterday, I asked my English teacher
the meaning of masochist.
Oh dear, I am in desperate need of a dictionary.
I need to enrich my Vocab. :(

Ahh yes, I would also like to apologize for abandoning
this innocent blog. I do, ever so sincerely apologize :)

No comments: