Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Shakepeare Secret

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain,
and most fools do.
-Benjamin Franklin

Racism
is never the right way.

Please, with all due respect,
or at least what's left of it,
do not, i repeat do not be racist.
No matter how many diplomas or PHDs
you've gotten yourself, once you look down
on one's race, you are nothing but a piece of meat.
You shall contribute nothing to this world.
Your presence bring nothing but pain and misfortune to others.

But I'll prove you wrong.
And when I do, I'll look into your eyes and say;
HEY! Thanks for all the support! Thanks for looking
down us. Don't stop looking down on students alright? And you'll have EVERYONE
loving you SO VERY MUCH :) *not*

I shall, however, skip saying not.

I am burning with ANGER.
But I have managed to control myself.
Yes, I admit, I cursed in school :)
But I've gotten over it.
So no more swearing.
Sorry eda. for all the swearing hahaha

I'm always wrong but baby you're never right.

No comments: