Friday, November 19, 2010

Can't turn back now, I'm haunted.

Stood there and watched you walk away
From everything we had
But I still mean every word I say to you
He will try to take away my pain
And he just might make me smile
But the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead

I can't stop listening to Taylor Swift's new album,
Speak now. Awesome stuff :)
She's truly amazing (:

This is what she wrote,Prologue:
These songs are made up of words I didn't
say when the moment was right in front of me.
These songs are open letters, Each is written
with a specific person in mind, telling them what
I meant to tell them in person. To the beautiful boy
whose heart I broke in December(1). To my first love
who I never thought would be my first heartbreak(2).
To my band(3). To a mean man I used to be afraid of(4).
To someone who made my world very dark for a while(5).
To a girl who stole something of mine(6). To someone I
forgive for what he said in front of the whole world(7).

So I think those songs are:
1.Back to December
2.Dear John
3.Long Live
4.Mean
5.Haunted
6.Better than Revenge
7.Innocent

She's so pretty. Just saying.

No comments: