Friday, November 12, 2010

Won't you write a song about Me.

An acquaintance of mine wrote a song for Taylor Swift.
It's really nice. :) I really like it. It's entitled 'Miss Taylor Swift'
but apparently, rai doesn't =.=
And HE CALLED ME JUST TO ENSURE I WASN'T MAD AT HIM HAHAHHAA
NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :p

Have you ever felt nervous about something,
and you've no clue what about?
Or any other feeling. Scared, Excited, Sad.
Sometimes, my heart start thumping rapidly.
I put a hand to my chest and wondered why it happened.
What am I so scared about? So worried about?
Is it life, or something that awaits me and the ones I know?
It is an odd feeling. A feeling I cannot describe.

Today is the last day for my fellow Fifth Formers.
I bid them goodbye, of course.
It is petrifying to know that it's our turn.
In two months, we'll be the FIFTH FORMERS.
And SPM is going to haunt each one of us in our dreams.
Soon enough, we're going to have dark circles, massive eyebags.
But hey, look on the bright side, we're also going to have smart brains :)
Multi-functional haha :)

ohhhh how I wish that would happen. :/
Isn't she pretty?!! Urghh so sickening! =.=
Fact 2# I get hungry often.

No comments: