Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Then again I don't remember you.

So, my darling sister, Vanessa Lim Siu Fun
bugged me to blog.
Hence, here I am.

Hmm let's see what happened.
I went to my second concert, Maher Zain.
It was absolutely AMAZING. Very different from PARAMORE.
Well yeah, I like variety in music :P

Eda went with me, and sat next to me. We had loaaads of FUN (Y)


Moving on,
I went to olahraga. I kind of sucked, but that
didn't stop me from getting sunburnt :P

A day before OLAHRAGA
During OLAHRAGA. woots =.=

I met new friends, old friends.
I had a lot of fun there! Also grew closer to Pavi and Lavendra.
Andd met this LENGZHAI who is SUPER HOT.
Teck Jia and I would go: Lengzhai! Lengzhai! everytime we saw him. HAHA!

I can't wait to see my bestfriends again. I miss hanging out with them.
Buuuut, i don't think I can to hang out with Rissy,Am,Rai, Sand, Roo, Jo,
Aina, Ira, Yus, and Suren. Hmm. Oh well. :|

Oh yes, I'm a LIM now. Hehe. I'm so awesome.
Inspired by: Vanessa Lim and Bridget Lim.
We are the DEFINITION OF AWESOME. :P
Deal with it.

Love,
ILLA.

No comments: