Thursday, March 17, 2011

You gotta let your feet off the ground.

After five years of friendship,
This is where we are now. :)
The SEVEN of US, hanging out together.

The journey begins with Ismah and I,
walking to out destination (:






OMG SERIOUSLY? =.=





Hahaha why was I making that face? :|


























I like this a lot :)






Fake smile. Obvious fake smile.














Seven! <3

Support JAPAN <3




















Hahahah cehhh.




Heels =.=
Helping or laughing? Haha!

click new tab to see qin laughing at eda.





Candid!



















Laughing Out Loud.




I'm a potential cheerleader, NOT. Hahaha





Reminisce.


And then we saw.. LIYANA!




Location: Sya's house.
Time: After Ismah left.


Doing Add Maths. Haha.




Location: The Park.
People: Sya and I.













On the way back, we bumped into..
ALAGENDRA! and LAVENDRA!






Note: I make the weirdest facial expressions
when I'm with them. :O

I bid you, FAREWELL.

No comments: