Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm no Beauty Queen.

First things first,
I AM OFFICIALLY 17!
Bleh. Age is just a number.
But I can get my driver's license now!
Woots! Stoked!

I have not blogged in a while. :|

Oooh, my friends bought me a Nike Running Jacket for my birthday :)
It's beautiful. <3
My sister bought me a shirt from Kitschen.
The other sister is buying me a pair of converse sneakers.
And, my two stink brothers say they're getting me a CD.
HMM :)

Concerts I missed and will miss:
-Bruno Mars
-Justin Bieber
-Maroon 5

Thank you. =.=
Hopefully my favourite artists and singers will come next year,
when I have absolutely nothing to do :)

Also, it's that time of the year!
Sports SEASON! Hence, I'm soooo tanned.
As of right now, it's SOFTBALL SEASON!
Haih. I am no longer a part of it. Sorry :S

"Who says you're not pretty?"-Selena Gomez
i love her.

No comments: