Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We lose ourselves in a symphony.


BAM! I'm blogging. After weeks of not blogging,
I felt like posting something up.
Life's okay I suppose.
If you count being exhausted, not getting enough sleep,
being sick of everything, especially the pressure as okay.
Then I suppose life's good.

Truth is, I am EXHAUSTED.
Actually, i think that would be an understatement.
No, I'm not sleepy or anything, I'm just tired. Extremely tired.
Of what you may ask?
Most people would answer drama and whatnot. But I don't have
any dramas happening in my life right now.. So yeah.
I firmly believe it's SPM.
SPM caused our energy to be drained.
Yes. I said 'our'. Honestly, it's not just me.
My friends around me are like that too.

Our emotions are not balanced.
One minute you'd see us laughing like nobody's business,
The next we'd be shouting with rage.
And out of the sudden we would look upset.
I mean come on, it can't be a coincidence if everyone feels
the same way, could it?


I've been enjoying tuition classes.
And the hours spent in school.
I just really dislike homework.
Why teachers,why?
Yeah I know it's for our own good and all,
but we're tired.
Also, teachers put to much hope and expectations on us.
It's so petrifying.

Well at least music soothes me.
Just dancing around the room, singing to the top of my lungs,
although I am certain I sound horrid, at least it makes me feel better.
Even if it's just a tiny bit better. It's good enough.

Ah yes, exam. Midterm. 9 more papers to go.
Including PJK and Sivik of course.
I calculated the number of papers I'll be taking for SPM.
It's 23 papers. and I'll be done in 9 days. what the.. I know right.
K whatever.

What I would do to be standing between these two awesome chicks.

PARAMORE <3 Never felt so much love for a band before.
Please take note. Although The Farros are gone now,
PARAMORE IS STILL A BAND.
New album coming out, STOKED!

ILLA.

No comments: