Saturday, May 21, 2011

All that you touch, tumbles down.

Tell me, what do you do when you're good
just isn't good enough?
When you've tried your best, your very best,
and you still can't get it right?

What can you do when your good isn't good enough?

I'm afraid SPM is getting closer.
And I am much closer to the edge now.
The weight of the world is on my shoulders.
I don't know what do to..

But you know, when life knocks you down on your knees,
do you know that, that's the perfect position to pray?
Down on your knees everyone. For God is listening,
He shall listen to you. Tears or no tears, happy or unhappy.
You are blessed. Be grateful.
Pray. Pray for a better life.

Seek forgiveness for the sins you've done.
For He is forgiving, oh the Great One.

I'm not perfect. I know that.
I've sinned, yes. Everyday I shall pray to seek forgiveness
and find peace in my heart.
Until it is as pure or maybe, almost as pure as The Chosen One.
maybe. just maybe. someday.

Sorry. Emo post. pretty emo nowadays.
Too stressed out. Way too much pressure on me.

I do look out the window sometimes.
Thinking. Reminiscing. Predicting.
What am I do. I'm just human.

No comments: