Saturday, July 11, 2009

27th June 2009, Eda's

"They say, An apple a day
keeps the doctors away.
Well I say, all for one
and one for all !"

I wanted to post this on 27th June .
However, that was impossible as I was in FRIM .
So here goes.

SAEDA IMAN BINTI KUSHAIRI;
Happy belated birthdaaaaaay !
So now your 15 .
Like I said in the card ,
don't think for a second that you've grown 'mature'
cause your no WHERE close !
HAHAHHA

Eda oh eda. your so gullable ;D
hahah.

Anyway, just remember that I'm always right.
And you know it :P
Let's see, you've been my bestfriend since standard4 !
woah that's a super long time xD
HAHAHA.
Eventhough your weird and likestalkingtoyourself,
you still my bestfriend . so happy 15th birthday and ily <3

Remember this ? Haha. Location; Sarah's house Objective; Battle Royale

Eda~
cheers,
ILLA

No comments: