Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Haven't done this in awhile,

Hey!
so umm. I should be blogging right?
right.
Hmm let's see, what has happened since I last blogged?
A lot.

Holidays.
I had sooo much fun!
The first week; I went to Cherating. And I swear all my problems just fade away.
It was great! I was problem free and very happy :)
I went swimming in the morning and afternoon. For four days. Ate a lot too. Haha
Second week; Tuesday; went to OU with Qin. FUN :D later that night, sleepover at sya's.
Eda, Liy and Ismah didnt join us. But eka did. Sya's little cousin.
Sarah went home in the morning. Qin and I were watching Dear John when sya kept whining
that her stomach was empty. So we walked to DPC.
But then, Qin's mum picked us up so off we went to DPC.
Ate at SR. Then CB. Then stroll around the lake. We sat down at the hill and sang.
HAHA. That was embarassing! =.=
anyways, we got back to sya's house around 8. then we realized we haven't made a cover yet.
so we made covers and then took retarded pictures. When we glanced at the clock,
it was already ten. so we decided to sleepover another night. We called our mums and then we cooked mac and cheese :) By 3, I was already lying on the mattress ready to fall asleep. but guess what? sya would not stop talking!
HAHA so the three of us ended up sleeping at 5am =.=
Woke up at 9 and went to qin's house. Watched Glee. and went home at 4 :)

School;
Results suck! :'(
At least we're having fun. haha

26th June 2010;
IRAAAAA! Happy birthday :) Love you!

27th June 2010;
Edaaaa! Have fun being sixteen ;)


So umm we went to DPC to celebrate :)
It was fun! haha daa, did you feel bored? :(
Sorry if you did. We're weird like that.

28th June 2010;
Suuuu! Happy birthday ostrich kurap!
MUAHAHHAHAA :P


That's all!
BYE!

No comments: