Saturday, July 3, 2010

Your love is my drug.

I don't care what people say
The rush is worth the price I pay
I get so high when you're with me
But crash and crave you when you leave

Hey, i'm blogging again. Haha
I'm at my dad's office right now.
It's so boring here. Hence, I'm blogging!
That's cause I made a deal not to fb.

So anyway, I'm googling about
smile.
Any thoughts?
I'm gonna do an oral presentation on SMILE.
Cause smile makes me smile :)
Haha. I'm crapping again, aren't I?

Oh yeah. we had open day on friday.
My bad grades are really dissappointing.
Therefore, I'm
turning over a new leaf.
Things I must do;

-pray five times a day :)
-stop swearing/cursing (so far so good)
-Control my anger around su. somehow, he pisses me off easily. :O
-study EVERDAY. like i used to during PMR.
-Pay attention in class. (stop talking to su! so far so good too)
-finish up all my undone homework(s) (working on it)
-do chores(getting better)
-DO NOT DISSAPPOINT PARENTS!

That's all i suppose. Anything else? hmm.

Oh yeah, I've settled things with riss :)
YEY! Let's not do that again, kay best friend? :)
Qin Sya Ill +Daa!
Yes, eda is joining us this monday :D
Ohhh I should take a picture of slushy!
:D Jo named hers Rul =.= it's real name is wattles.
Sand's cookie. but it's adorable. sya's coconut. haha!
Qin, what's girrafe's name? :O
Big eyes are cuteeee :D I'll show ya later ;)

Ohhhh andddddddd,
I'm going to seseri next week.
Wanna watch sarah perform :)

I wanna wish Liy tomorrow.
But how? she's not home,
I can't fb. hmmm.

I'm glad things are going umm, fine. For real yo :P

Illa is out. Peace! (haha)

No comments: