Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hey Jude,

Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better. :)

It's June already?
Woahh. How time flies, huh?
Shoot. I just realized something.
I seriously gotta start studying.
Final Exam is not that far :(

I have a feeling my mid term results are gonna be an utter bull.
No kidding.

So umm, what's new?
Eda Sarah Ismah Liy are backk! woots! :D
Sya, sleepover!! Qin, dont forget. music video :)

Haha. Qin and I made a cover of Paramore's Ignorance and Decode.
Sooo funny. In decode, I became the hayley.
so I wore an MANU snow cap. Haha
I wore it terbalik intentionally to hide the manU batch :D
But it was so funny! almost as funny as our Push It cover :)
you guys must see during sleepover nanti! must must!
Haha. :D

So many people invited me to hang out this holiday.
Do I have enough time for everyone?
HAHA sounds so perasan right? :P
Hey sexy girl, from KUALA-LALA-LUMPUR!
HAHAA What are you waiting for by Miss Nina (ft.Colby O'Donis)

You'll know how much I love PARAMORE right right?!
HAHAHA :D here's another picture :)
Baby, I've never seen someone with your body,
You make me wanna get the party started.

Oh and Rach was awesome on Teacher's Day!
ahhhh! hahaha :D


ILLA

No comments: