Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back Into Love

I've been hiding all my hopes & dreams away,
Just in case I happen to need em again someday.
I've been setting a silent time,
To clear a little space in the corners of my MIND.
-Back Into Love

Dia Jauh, Hati Cemas tapi Rindu,
Dia dekat, aku senak tapi salah tingkah,
Dia asyik, aku pura pura jual mahal,
Dia Diam, Aku Cari Perhatiaaaaaaaaaan .
-Jatuh Cinta, Emillia Contessa.

Hee :)

Hello people, today is a Sunday .
I didn't do jogging today as i woke up around 9.
We ate breakfast at Bandar Sri Damansara , close to Eda's house.
We went to Nenek's house and Angah and I managed to put on the MOST adorable grandchildren faces and were so so helpful , that she gave us RM5 EACH .
HAHA . a Job well done eh ? :D

After SHOE shopping at Selayang Mall ,
we went to wawan's house and she insisted that we ate dinner there .
And of course, we said yesss :D

I told my dad that I want to be home at 9 because I want to watch Nancy Drew.
HAHA. actually, I just wanna see Max Thieriot . tbb xDD
Gotta admit though, he is CUTE.


Wawan made my favourite dish ,
Sambal Sotong ! It was absolutely mouth watering :)
Yum Yum Yum ! <333
Hee . thanks wan ! <333
No one makes the best dishes like Wawan does .
Orang Nogori kan ?
biaso la tu . AGAGAGAGA :D

At 9pm ,
I watch NANCY DREW .
It was okay, but Max Thieriot is not hot enough to be Ned .
If you read the book ,
Ned Nickerson is SUPER SUPER SUPER HOT okay .
almost as hot as Edward Cullen .
Unfortunately, =.=
But It was OKAY :D

I suddenly remember how hot Max is as Seth in PACIFIER :)
HOT STUFF eh ? LOL ! xDD



It's Amazing How Celebrities start as Nothing, =.=

Maximillion Drake Thieriot <3

sincerely,
ILLA


No comments: