Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Three Cheers For Five Years

"I swear that You don't have to go,
I thought we could wait for the fireworks,
I thought we could wait for the Snow,
To wash over Georgia and kill the hurt"
-THREE CHEERS FOR FIVE YEARS
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA :D
MARI MAKAN LEMBU DAN RENDANG .

I woke up around 8 and I heard my mum shouting,
"We're going!"
And I wore my Track-bottom and a Black Tee ,
I went downstairs and saw my brother, Nabhan .
We watched TV for a few minutes then I heard a HONK .
My mum came through the gate and said,
"Cepat ! Prayers start at 8.30"
I was , "oh, Okay. "
I grabbed my telekung and ZOOMed for the car.

After prayers , we went back home and got ready.
We then went to Wawan's house .
Ketupat with Kuah Lontong is not as nice as Nasi Impit with Lontong :'|

Next , Nenek's House .
There were Limpas ?
HAHA . we didn't EAT :|

THEN THE WHOLE FAMILY SLEPT .
WONDERFUL EH ? AGAGAGA :D

At 7.40, We went to Wawan's House AGAIN .
We realized that MAK IJA's family & Maksu's family were there .
So we went in and SALAMed everyone .
then abby MARAH . agagaga . she said she waited for me to reply her comment but i didnt.
HAHA . well , i thought she salah hantar or something .
SORRY :D

ohhh , THE LAKSA JOHOR was YUMMY ! :)
thanks MAKLANG :)


Have You Ever Notice How Adorable Taylor Lautner is in Sharkboy & Lavagirl ?

HAHA . It's 3 AM , I've Gotta Go TO SLEEP , tomorrow will be meeting
MY FRIENDS lagi :)
YEAY ! AGAGAGA .


Taylor Daniel Lautner <3
Mr. Hot Stuff Much ? HAHAHA

sincerely,
ILLA

No comments: