Saturday, December 6, 2008

Love Story <3

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all that's left to do is Run,
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a Love Story baby just say yes."

-Love Story

Life is short,
Don't waste your time hiding your TRUE feelings.

Hey hey !
I'm blogging on a Saturday :)

Oh, I went jogging in the morning and then we ate at Manjalara B .
Yum ! Roti Canai & Iced Tea .

Around 4pm, we went to Kuala Lumpur .
My elder sister, angah finally got her Sony Ericsson shake back.
And Nazhan got his handphone back as angah was using his .

While i was thinking which phone cover to buy,
Nerv sent me a text message.
I opened it and I gasp for a moment or two.
I hope your okay Nerv, and I'm really really sorry to hear about yr sister.
:'| You guys were really close. Take it easy eh ?
You still have your friends to be by yr side.
Friends stick together no matter what happens . be strong :)

-Friday, 5th December
I watched Bolt 3D with Angah , Nazhan and Aa :)
Just the four of us. aha . romantic kan ?
siblings day out ! :D
it was fun, we ate chicken rice for lunch .
and the total of the tickets were RM56! woah :|


BOLT was so adorable !
and while watching the movie,
only did I realize that Miley Cyrus is the voice of Penny !
Agagaga :D
and and. Rhino ? super cute weyy ! <3
aww and kesian teh black cat . shhh, i frgot her name .
Sorry Kitty , :D

Yesterday is HISTORY,
Tomorrow is a MYSTERY
Today is a GIFT;
That is why it is called the PRESENT :D

So make your life worthy of honour while you still can .

sincerely,
ILLA




No comments: