Thursday, December 4, 2008

This I promise You

Just close your eyes, each loving day
and know this feeling won't go away (NO)
Till the day my life is through,
THIS I PROMISE YOU
-This I Promise You


sometimes I get kinda nervous,
And forget to tell you how I feel .


Today is a Thursday (:
As promised by Cikgu Fizam,
he brought us to BSD's Mcdonald's .
Yum ! :D

We went at lunch break ,
after Maths class .
just myself, my little brother, nazhan , iqin & hazim .
Weepeeee! I ordered Mcvalue Meal Double Cheeseburger LARGE
It was nice and yummy and really really fun .
Man , was Hazim crapping ! =.=

After a wonderful lunch, cikgu dropped us off at the street close to 7-eleven .
we walked to 7-E because iqin wanted to buy snacks.
i bought dentyne splash !
AGAGAGA :D

Hazim and Nazhan walked back before we did .
and when we finished buying,
we saw that is was raining HEAVILY . and i mean HEAVILY !
Iqin and I ran through the rain laughing our hearts off .
haiih , it was fun !
afterwards, we hung around with Amir Am Ayum Syahir :D
Shahmi ? dengan ika kot .
after loads of laughing and crapping,
ika called me.
she claims she wants to talk to me .
so we did some talking and settle things through .
DONE .

though at science class i felt a little dizzy .
i smelled BAD !
i smelled like rain & sweat .
ergh, acid rain sucks eh ? =.=

heh, oh and ismah yen liy came just before aunty came.
ismah then showed us the stain on eda's NEW MOON book she borrowed.
we were, hah ! degil lagi . jage ah lek lok doe .
and she was telling us she'd gonna buy a new one and so on .


Life is short,
so live it to the fullest while you can !

oh and, tongue twister was AWESOMEEE ! :D

sincerely,
ILLA

No comments: