Monday, January 12, 2009

I Still Believe ,

"Cause I still believe in Destiny ,
That You and I were meant to be
I still wish on the Stars as they fall from Above,
Cause I still believe , believe in LOVE"


Believe in Yourself and Reach Upon The Stars*
HowdyHeyHoHello ! :D
Agama balik lambat tadi .
Around 2 . walked home with Johan . Maan ,
Now I get how much he loves football .
HAHA


Oh yeaaaaaaah , i passed up my Essay1 ! Woot Woot !
HAHAAHA .
Cant wait till tomorrow , Latihan Rumah HIJAU :D
Thats why my font is green . gila semangat .
HAHA . Semangat membara seperti api yang sedang MARAK mejilat rumah rumah .
Haha . Gaya Bahasa ape tu ?


Oh , I miss my chit-chatting-chatter friends :'(
Mario-Mariot-Mariaaa ; Crap crap crap talking with her is Fun tau ! :)
Haziq-Perry-Taken ; Haha . dah taken , so he's sombong now ! gagagga . rindu ym dgn kau weh .

Dah dah . Itu Sahaja .

Lololove <3 ; Science BM English Sejarah
Agama sikit love ah . Geografi , Maths -Not sure .
Kemahiran Hiduuuup ? Ya Allah , Bosan nyeeeeeeeeeeee !


The Israel boycott is really happening eh ?
No more Mcds , Starbucks , Cokes , =.=


PMR SPORTS DAY EXAMS ; gets me FIRED uppppppppp !
Agagaga :D






Rainbow sight-seeing

SAVE THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDD ! :)


cheers,

ILLA




No comments: