Thursday, January 29, 2009

All Again For You

"You were everything
That's bad for me
Make no apologies
I'm crushed
Black and blue
But you know
I'd do it all again for you"
Run ,
Keep on running Miles and Miles Away .
Just to be safe , just so you'd feel secure ,
oh the forbidden agony of death .
Back from Cheratingg ! :D
Woooooooooooot :)
Haiih , i cant go to Sarah's house .
grrrrrrrrr . x
Chearting was fun !
The food was oh-so-awesomeeeeeeee ! lolove them <3
Didnt go all "lets play at the beach"
i mostly slept in the mornings .
Haha , just to chill and have a blast of SLEEP !
gagagaga :D
Ruzain busuk called me tiang !
geram like h*** dgn die . grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
perasan boleh shuffle . :P
gaygaygaygay !
Khairi suddenly messaged me .
Haha budak ! :D
"kk illa tgh wt pe++"
HAHAHAHAHA . tk hbeys2 dgn ++++++ die tu .
WEIRD =.=
Ismaaaaaaah ! Iraaaaaaaaaaa !
Amek pictures dkt myspace .
malas nak upload byk2 tgh blog . nnt lembab .
HAHAHA :D
Wanieeeeeeeeeeeee && Zaidddddddddddd !
NAK BULLY KORAAAAAAAAAAAAANG :D
Shhhh******** HOMEWORKs TAK SIAP LAGIIIIIIIIII !
better go :

Nice Eh ? I captured it on the way home from Cherating ,
cheers ,
ILLA

No comments: