Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sorry

"Broken Hearts and Last Goodbyes
Restless Nights and Lullabies
Helps Make This Pain Go Away"
Why Hello Thereeeee ! :D
I never really wrote about my school life eh ?
Well , It's Greatttt ! My deskmate is Ismah Busuk , :P
We're on this really funny diet, NO NO . NOT the non-eating diet .
Our diet is the PMR diet !
The List ;
NO swearing
NO sleeping in class
NO playing around when the teacher is teaching
NO being BAD .
HAHA .
Everytime we break the diet ,
one of us will either pinch , hit or whatever =.=
but it's FUN !
Okaaaaaaaay ,
When It's Agama I sit next to Eysha just like last year :)
Ohh yeaaa , I'm the AJK Form3 for RUMAH HIJAU .
Woot Woot ! Hijauuuuuuuu ! Loves :D
A vow I made for myself ,
NO BOYS
NO SCANDALS
NO CHEATING
NO SKIPPING CLASS .
FOCUS !
3 Amanah is FUN :)
1 week ? maaaaaaaaaan . Feels like a MONTH .
And the teachers are really GOOD !
Well , except for the NO mercy in giving homeworks .
Oh , I just LOVEEE morning session !
But i miss sleeping in the morning :D
Look What I found while Google-ing :D Aries Rules Peopleeeeeeee !


Cool Eh ? *Eyebrows
til then !
cheers,
ILLA

No comments: