Thursday, January 8, 2009

One Step At A Time :D

This is it . This REALLY is it .
I've finally become a third former :| gulp !
And surprisingly , i sort of like being a Form3 :D
BESTTTTTTTTTTTT !
All the 3 A teachers are nice & strict .
And we FOCUS in class .
Seems like everyone is serious this year .
though when there's no teacher ,
3 AMANAH goes WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO YEEPEEYAADAHDAAAAH !
HAHAHA . Its so nice :)

Tho , I really miss
Nervando . He's funny and Poyo but he's cool and i really miss him now :'(
Zulqarnain. (eh ? ) He's fun to pull pranks at and i love watching his face when i bully him ! its so funny ! and i miss him too :'(
Syahmi. He's Poyo and Crappy . but without him library is boring .
Oh I really miss the THREE of them :'(

AND PMR , 8A's here I comeeeeeeeeee ! :)
Look at my face , its histerical . I'm the one WITHOUT tudung. I think I was 9 or 10 . Can't recall. Venue-Pizza Hut , Seremban.

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: