Friday, August 28, 2009

It's been ages

since I last blogged?
I have plenty of stories to tell! or in my case, type.
Yet, I don't feel the urge of blogging.
Until , NOW.

I miss school so so much!
Words can't describe how much I miss my lunatic havoc classmates.
Oh sure they make noise and are a bunch of gossipers and stuff,
but who cares! They rock my world that's for sure.

3Amanaaaaaah ! I miss you guys dearly :(
I MISS;
-crapping and singing to HMTM songs with ismah
-bullying eda the drama (hehe.i've been meaning to spell drama differently but i knew she'd be pissed if i did)queen with sarah who has a thing for japanese stuff
-arguing with eysha and eating IKO during recess
-looking at lulu and laugh during History class
-my red ass neighbour :P
-roo my TOTALLY dramatic friend
-walking home with riss and talking non-stop xD
-talking and crapping in class
-being sarcastic and laughing about it

tuition has been fun too.
but school beats tuition anyday.

OH TUESDAY WON'T YOU COME QUICKKKKKK
cheers,
ILLA

No comments: