Monday, August 3, 2009

Screams .

"Sun will shine my friend
Won't let you cry, my dear
Seeing you shed a tear
Make my world dissappear"


-shining friends


MONDAY
Kawadddddddd .


TUESDAY
English and BM seminaar :)


WEDNESDAY
Bengkel menjawab soalan ??
But it was sort of fun .


THURSDAY
KAWAD !
Tiring , frustrating


FRIDAY
Chatted with lulu eysha yzma till in the morning
haha best gila :D
then watched the notebook and cried -.-
slept at 3 a.m


SATURDAY
Hari Koko 2009 ;
Woke up at 7.20 a.m . freaked out !
School starts in like , 10 minutes .
Got ready as quickly as I could.
Reached school just in the nick of time.
My heart raced .
Saw syika , went with her to the back of the school.
Met all the other KRS .


KAWAD.
We found out that we were the 4th unit to perform.
Shoot . heart can't stop racing . AAAAAAAAA
I know we're gonna lose ! just taknak embarass ourselves .
Heard Carlyle singing crazier . haha best ! :)
Then wanie sang . We (KRS) cheered for her :D
Then it was our turn .
Salah command !
Everyone freaked out and started whispering .


ape nak buat ni ?
Sai ? Sai ?
Buat je !
Buat macam maneeeeeee ?
Wanie dah salah command !
Weh weh! Formasi wehhhhhhhhh
Buat je !

It was a complete mess !
But i don't know why , somehow i laughed .
HAHHAA . It was sort of funny xD


but then wanie cried .
so no one said a thing about what happened .
Past is past yeah ? :S


Hanged around with eysha lulu and yzma
until,the hiphop idol !
GEMPAAAAAAAAAK !
N20 rocks . woohoo ! :D
Pfft . I felt short .
I had to jump to watch them perform.
Last last Wee Sin invited me up the table .
Haa ! I finally could see clearly xD


when CCH was performing ,
me and eysha exchanged looks.
HAHA tak suke ! xD
Ei dickson , aku tak pendek la botak :P


Photocrapping session with a crappy photocrapper , skinnyqins !
HAHA models ; The Illiyens <3
HAHA gila tk leh bla kan yen yin yon ? :P
We're super handsome in our KRS uniforms xD
Haha then sketch practice .
FUN !
AND OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG esok sketch !
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .
*gulp
cheers,
ILLA








No comments: