Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kak Nana's Engagement Partayy ! xD

Kak Nana pretty :)

Bride-to-be and Groom-to-be :)
Yesterday I went to Sarah's sister's engagement party
It was FUN ! HAHA
My dad dropped me off at Sarah's house and seeing that I knew no one
and couldn't get a hold of sarah , i walked to eysha's house .
and saw the Rombongan Kak Kiah (because we're young) and joined them .
They include ; eysha yzma milo eda
The food was awesome ! (Ngeri Sembilan rocks !)
Quite spicy and ya ALLAH you should have seen eda's plate !
It's barely empty ! She took like, one senduk ? =.=
And Sarah went;
Aku suke kau Ismah. Kau pun illa. Aku benci Eda. Mkn sikit sangat
Whaaat ? I'm fat okay .
=.=
And whenever we comment on our little she ate, she's say;
Shut up . this is banyak okaaay
-.-' eda eda tsk3
Anyways, the tart was super delicious !
should have taken two . lucky ismah . hmmph
But the cupcakes are still my favourite :)
you ROCK, sarah's mum ! :D :D
All of Sarah's aunts and uncles went ;
Ohhh . ni la kawan2 awin ye ?
We smiled like angels !
cupcakes <3

MUAHAHAHA

After eating, sarah's mum invited us in.
We went in with sarah and saw kak Nana .
She looked super pretty !
We went and took pictures with her and i said ;
Congrats kak :)
Then we conquered Yzma and Milo's cameraa !
Super cam-whored xD and super FUN ! :D



Rombongan KAK KIAH :D

I like this xD
Train-like , huh ? xD
HAHAHA what is sarah doing ? xD
After eda and yzma went back ,
we sat there and until 5 , i think ? HAHA
Eysha eysha xD
The SIRAH incident ! Don't forgettttttttt :)
Immitating the lalas

Sun shines over me ? :)

Arif Aihan si mulut ***** :D


Okay, this kid is funny but RUDE and cute !
HAHAHA .
Eysha him me sarah
Akak baju hijau tu gemuk tak ?
gemuk !
haha aku pun gemuk la wehh *laughing
eh tak tak . cute !
cutee ? wahahhaha :D comel gila
*pointing at eysha
akak ni cantik tak ?
CANTIK !
Uuuuuuuuuu~ HAHAHA
HAHAHA ! comel gilaaa !
Ni sorang je cantik . tige2 ni tak ! *saying eysha pretty
HAHAHA
Menyampah aku .

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Sarah's cousin ,
A BOYYYYYYYY took my flip flops and went to EAT !
I freaked out trying to look for them !
And went I saw him walking in my flip flops,
ERGH !
Hahaha sorry sarah . tapi baboon punya budak -.-'
the most unfortunate event of the day

Sarah , a big thank you for hosting us :D
Yzma , awesome camera !
Milo basi , MISSED you ! and cameraa ty :)
Eysha , fundaaay and eda you aint fat =.=

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: