Tuesday, September 23, 2008

H fr horny (:

EWWWWWWWW ! HORNY GILA DOE HARINI ;D
hahaha . today liy , ismah , eysha and myself simply went horny (:

YEAH , sorry i didnt blog yesterday . i wasnt exactly in the mood .
yeah , HAZIQ , IRA & YEN ; thanks fr doing all the listening (:
you guys ROCK ! HAHA

yesterday , ergh , i'll tell you this .
RUTH , my loviee made this fr me so tht i can remember her .
and she sticked it on my tummy (:




MY DEARIE RUTH LOVE <333


WHY IS LIFE SO DEPRESSING ?
yesterday night i was emo-ing without actual reason . i knw , wtf is my problem right ?
HONESTLY , i really dont know :/


AND I WAS STRESSING HIM TO ASK HER ALREADYYYYYY . BUT MAN , IS HE STUBBORN :/




YESTERDAY'S EMO ART WORK (:


at school ,
we were horny ! YEAH :D
after zoul told tht in myspace ade mood KENING2 which is HORNYYYYYYYY
HAHAHA .

btw , the boys got caught ! HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
ma'm zalifah ask them to show what they enjoy doing so much to the whole class !
gila ah ! horny doeeeeeeee xDD
HAHAHA .
the boys rogol'd old bryan :/
HAHAHA .

then sej , they kena diri kat luar class bcause tk bwk kertas sej . (:

thts all dudes & dudettes (:


sincerely ,
ILLA

No comments: