Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PUASAAAA :D

PUASA :D
3rd September 2008 , Wednesday , 3rd RAMADHAN :D

today was the third day of fasting .
we woke up a lil late , around 4.45 , almost fivee .
my mom was saying stuff to my dad bout waking up late & wondering why when all the alarms were set & blablabla . i didnt really care , i completed my RAMADHAN morning routine like normal , brushed my teeth , went downstairs , ate sahur , (i think it was nasi goreng ) . finished up , went up stairs & slept !
HAHAHA . around 6.30 something i woke up & prayed SUBUH .
then AGAIN , I SLEPT :D YEAAAAAAAH , sleeping is a great hobby :)
but VERY VERY unhealthy . haha

i decided to skip DUTY since i havent finish my project ! grrrrr .
i went to school around 11.30 , on the way there ,
i started berZIKIR . *keningkening* awww , nice right ? :D
reached school , went to the library and saw ismah !
andd zoul , my grandpaaaa :)
ismah was super emotional , ( she was upset about firdaus )
in the library , i made a graftiti or wtv way u spell em ,
fr ZOUL AND NERV :D
we hang while i was mengelabah-ing about my geografi project :)

then eda & sarah were like ,
"nape tk duty " and all .
ahahha .
even cai ling asked ,
"kamu dah tukar hari duty ke ?"
FUNNY ! :D

hmmm .
PROUD DOE ! GEOGRAFI project only the graf & jadual havent been completed //
superrrrrr :)

home , i opened fast with roti bom ,
kickapoo , chrunchie , yum ! :D

*NORMAL DAY YEAH ?
AHAHAHAHAA

No comments: