Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bust A Move!

She's dressed in yellow, she says "Hello,
Come sit next to me you fine fellow."
You run over there without a second to lose
And what comes next hey bust a move


Anyways, on April first;
Two of my friends turned sixteen :D
Waaaa tua tua! HAHAHHA

Nur Shahirah Atiqah;
Happy 16th birthday syikkkk!
rindu kau! Hahahha you and your lame ass jokes :')
tgk gambar bawah ni! kite hugging lah :D
Hahaha XD
Anyway, I love you SYIK!
Enjoy being sixteen :)

EDRIC CHIANG KYN WYE;
HAHAHHA it think.
anyway, edric! happy 16th birthday!
And and, i miss you :)

sorry no picture. malas nak browse dkt facebook.
hahahahha :D

SO ANYWAY, We took our Biology and BM
paper today.
Bio was okay :D I'm not confident in getting an A though.
But I surely PASS! :D

BM, was errr. :/

Ps; I HATE EXAMSSSSSSSS!

No comments: