Monday, April 5, 2010

Phyyyy-sick! =.=

Well, as you can see, today I took my
FIRST Physics exam EVER.
Andddd, it was hard!
No doubt. :(

during recess, Fahlevi and I
couldnt stop laughing!
Tears were in our eyes but
we kept going on :D
Hahhaha

Modern Maths was very calming :) Haha.
I love it.
but, I'm not going to get hundred!
damnnnnn. careless mistake. :(

AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES.
Today's after school activities are;
1.Persatuan Pendidikan Islam's meeting.
2.Persatuan Geografi's meeting. (haha)
3.Walked rissy home
4.Walked to Manjalala with Qin
5.Chilled at qin's watching i.Carly! :)
6.Walked to Muq's (si hitam :P)
7.Walked to Fahlevi's house.
8. Fahlevi was a no-show, so I walked to DPC with sya, qin and muq.
9.Hanged in COFFEE BEAN drinking Ice blended mocha with Banana Muffin :)
10.Talked and chatted and did a few Add Maths exercise. Yes,
we talked more than we studied. THUMBS UP (Y)
11.Went TEPUNG GANDUM shopping. hahahhaa
12.Bid sya farewell and journeyed back to Qin's.
13. Walked,talked and laughed with Qin and si hitam :] (at night!!)
14.Said goodbye to the chick when we reached Fahlevi's road.
15.Disturbed Ajim at Qin's house :D
16.Went to KUMON.

Seeeeeeee? I EXERCISED TODAY (Y)
Walking home, walking to manjalala, walking to DPC, walking back from DPC
(which, might I add, we did at night! hahahha jakuuun) :D

Overall, I had fun ;)
so thanks for the GREAT time to sya, qin and muq.
wished fahlevi joined us though. :)

ILLA

No comments: