Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Exams are so..

SHITTY! Damn YOU EXAMS!

Just now was my ADD MATHS exam,
and YES I MUST SAY IT SUCKS BEING ME RIGHT
NOW. I FEEL SO STU**ID CAUSE MY FRIENDS ARE
SMART AND WERE ABLE TO ANSWER THEM!

Haihh. i feel better now :)

Hahaha during recess just now I
was just about to emo and suraj said something
that was suppose to make me smile.
I didn't. then I saw Johan and started laughing.
He gave me 'the' look. MUAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Seriously, from now on if I have problems,
first person I'm gonna look for; JOHAN!
Cause he sure can make me smile and laugh.
HAHAHAHAA :D

Anyway, we were so lazy in AddMaths class.
I mean, we JUST did the exam.
It's like, I want to shut out all things ADDMATHS
and WE HAVE TO LEARN ADD MATHS FOR AN HOUR?!
erghhhhhhhh =.=
So sya and I turned around to face RAJZZ NAIR and sand woman.
We talked and I did copy the notes ;)
AHAHHAHA :D

P.Islam.
My agama paper was muflis!
said ustazah. ahhha berguling2 or something.
USTAZAH IS SO FUNNY :D
Oh, and sya and I managed to make the infamous
Johan into the FAMOUS, 'sexy' JOHAN!
MUAHAHAHHAHAHA :D
We're giving you the fame ;)

HAHAHA.
You should have SEEN his face!
I swear he looked like he wanted to cry.
Hahahha sorry johan ;)

today's FB-ing tags are fun! (Y)
HAHAHA.

and, we have a new bathroom door!
shutup fahlevi :P

ILLA

No comments: