Friday, April 2, 2010

No mood.

I think I'm just tired.
Yeah, that must be it.


Anyway, let's pretend to be in a mood!
shall we? :D

so, today I took my Chemistry and English exam.
And I would like to say,
CHEMISTRY SUCKSSSS!!!!!!!
DAMN FREAKING HARD.
and you know how some teacher type GOOD LUCK
or SELAMAT MENJAWAB at the bottom of the last page?
Yeah, it said
GOOD LUCK. and guess what I did?
Well, because I was so stressed out and pissed off, I did;

GOOD LUCK--->(OO)
get it? its a pig nose.
hahaha. what? I was stressed out!!

Anyway, keep moving forward!
so, after recess sya, qin and I did another
random stuff. hahhaa
we pranked call people!
we pressed random numbers and hang up afterwards,
seriously I dont know whats up with us.
we are at the peak of rebellation. hhahaha
sixteen yo. best year everrrrrrrrr
hahahhaha

I swear we do a lot of random stuff this year.
i dont feel like moving anymore.
I love daily school LIFE! woot woot! :D
And I'm loving 4amanah more and more :)

Oh and english was good (Y)
Hahaha there were a few questions
that I wasn't sure of the answer though.
but i'll be okay. hahaha :D

and RAJZZ NAIR! stop kicking my leg lah!
haihh. =.=

kay, that's all.

No comments: