Saturday, September 19, 2009

Here In My Home

So I woke up at 9.30 in the morning.
Solat sunat , recited the quran and texted Ruz.
Then I tried studying,
but somehow I couldn't .

Eventually I managed to study after Zohor prayers.
I didn't online all day!
*that is something to be proud of,
since I am a game addict (LB said, not me)*

After Asar prayers, I accompanied my mum
to Bazaar Ramadhan.
It was raining heavily ! Ergh, the one kuih I desired
most was not there! :S
Oh and I saw a dead rat .
Gross-

And when I walked pass the dead rat
again, I saw that it's position has changed.
That means someone actually kicked that thing
By accident or not, it's still gross.
I hate rats. like, a LOT. they are so hairy and fat.
Ekkk .

Broke fast with my family~
Angah joined us :D
But nazhan and ayong didnt
since ayong is still in Indonesia and naz went
to sleep in legend hotel with aunty.

Ayah made some jokes that was super funny ;)
Haha it was by far, the most cheerful
break fast i've ever had with my family !

I went to Tarawikh again
Oh guess what was there for moray ? (dont know how to spell)
KFC ! haha feels like it's been ages since I last eaten KFC
:D

MY LATEST FAVOURITE SONG :D
MUHHIBAHHHHHH ! ;) One MALAYSIA , malaysians ! :D





Ramadhan is coming to an end.
Sebak rasenye :(
I regret for not doing as much good deeds as I could have
Well, Syawal's arriving soon.
And I worry I won't be able to online tomorrow.

so, wishing all muslims
a HAPPY AIDILFITRI ! ;)


salam aidilfitri,
ILLA

No comments: