Friday, October 23, 2009

Dearly beloved

On the 18th of October,
We had a sleepover at Sya's ;)
During the day,
Izzie , Lulu and myself went to Eril's open house.
I shall blog about it later, when I get all the pictures. :D

So anyway,
I got home around 8 o'clock.
I rushed to get ready as Daa said she'll pick me up around 8.40.
When she finally did, we went to DPC
to get a birthday cake for Sya and Secret Recipe.

While waiting for the cake,
we thought of ways to hide the cake from sya.
And we thought Izzie would be at Sya's,
so I dialed sya's house.

Me Sya
Hello? Aisyah ke ni?
Ye. ni..
Ismah ade tak?
Huh? Ismah tak ade kat sini la.
Oh okay bye
eh ni sape ?
takpe la BYE!

So we tried lulu next.
She said she's gone inside.
So I asked her to help us hide the cake.
When we arrived, we managed to hid the cake
behind one of the couches in the living room.

When everyone finally arrived,
We watched Orphan.
I am serious, that esther girl is so ANNOYING!
Everyone of us (Sya, Lulu, Daa, Sarah, Izzie and myself)
kept on shouting "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH" whenever
she goes all innocent. (which she is NOT! grr)

Lulu was supposed to set the alarm at 12 am sharp.
But there was some technical error,
so at 12.05 (i think) , she shouted
EH DAH PUKUL 12 LA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYAA!
And we all ended up wishing her a happy birthday :)

Then Daa said,
Hey pause kejap. I nak pergi tandas
Lulu: me too. *raises from her seat*
Sarah: me too.
Me: Oh yeahh! me too. ttbe rase nak..
Izzie: *raises*

Sya was about to follow
when I quickly told Izzie the real deal.
So Izzie stayed in the library and stalled away.
And just when I worry she'll get all suspicious,
I entered library and she was making a face.

So i said, WHAT ?
And she replied, I pun taktau. Everyone suddenly pergi toilet =.=
I laughed and we crapped.
And then, jeng jeng jeng!
Lulu entered the room holding the bday cake in her hands.
We sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Sya shouted "Ooh, cake! cake!"

Photo moments :)
The birthday girl ;) I love you SYAAA ! <3


haha look at me. xD

IT says; HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY SYAA. WE LOVE YOU



With the 15 year old Aisyah ;)


I've no idea what Izzie was trying to do. After all, she IS weird :D
HAHAHA comel KAN ? :D

Lulu went home early, around 12-ish ?
I was already seated on the sofa when Izzie tried
turning on the dvd after a very long pause.
Sya Sarah and Daa were surfing the net.
Izzie sat with me on the sofa and complained how the dvd
won't turn on. And I started asking her what she pressed and stuff.

She told me she hit play several times.
At the exact time the two of us turned to face
the tv, ESTHER's face showed up
And we ended up screaming!
which eventually led to a burst of laughter.
We were so shocked we shouted out loud.
HAHAHA :D

ESTHER (not even her real name)
got what she deservedddd ! :P
I slept during I Love You Beth Cooper.
They told me in the morning they didn't watch it till the end.

19th OCTOBER
Sarah went home around 9,
and Qin arrived around 10.
We waited for Lulu and headed for OU :)

Sya insisted on watching Sorority Row.
Since it was a PG 18 movie,
she claimed that Izzie, Qin and myself would not pass for 18.
And lulu and daa halau us. :S

After the successful ticket purchasing,
We satisfied our tummies with food.
Izzie, Qin and myself went to Shihlin.
While Sya, Daa and Lulu went to Old Town's.
Initally, I followed them to Old Town.
But my stomach wasn't empty.
so I didnt want to waste my money.



I was not ready for the shot, and i dont think Lulu is too.

I watched Sorority Row with such pain.
HAHA. OH the violence!
It's plain cruel man! Daa practically closed her eyes. xD
but the overall, the movie wasn't bad.
It was actually great the screaming part was funny :)
I mean our screams not the victims, haha.

Look at our height difference! HAHAHAHA. Sorry Daa. Can't help it :P
Topshop. before kena marah. HAHAHAAH
After a very tiring session of window shopping,
we rested on the bench and Izzie and I took funny shots of ourselves ;)





the laughing shot :D





We went home around 7.
I had an awesome time!
Once again,
Happy 15th BIRTHDAY AISYAH MUHAMMAD!
Love you ! :)

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: