Wednesday, October 28, 2009

R and R :)

So here I am, blogging,
once again. :)

I owe Daa a few posts.
She got all dramatic when I said I didn't want to blog.
Knowing me, I still hadn't blogged up till now. :D

Two of my closest friends, might you call them my bestfriends
recently turned 15.

26th October 2009;
RUTH TEO or as I call her, Roo :)
Daa's dramaforlife partner,
a MAJOR weirdo but also a great friend ;)
My ice cream buddy and also my Muhhibah geng :D
HAHHAHA. And and my Friday walk pal!
Man oh man, am I gonna miss you ROO!

Anywho, your finally 15 roo! so old :P
HAHAHA don't lose the drama in you,
it might come in handy one day :)
Love you! <3



27th October 2009;
RISSARA KHONGSUWAN or as I call her Rissy :)
My walk home buddy, my pepsi drinking buddy,
my one and only cowphant siamese friend :D
My jinx-you-owe-me-a-soda friend
and best of all, my bestfriend :)
Awh, I'm so gonna miss you riss!

Anywaay, hehe your finally 15!
Like I said in my text, just because your
15 does not mean your out of the CHILDISH LIST.
Yes, there is such a list. hahaha :D
I love you babe , MOO OUT! <3


I love you guys so very much!
Have fun being fifteen! :)

Cheers,
ILLA

No comments: