Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 14th

I woke up listening to my mum's angry voice
"Dah habis PMR tak nak sembahyang dah ke?"
"Huh? sekarang pukul berapa?" *turned my head to see the clock
"zzzzzzz. seven? shoot! SEVEN!"

I was so SLEEPY !
We had to stay in the hall and listen to teachers
talking about after PMR programs .

I can't wait for the school trips !
They ought to be fun :)
Lulu asked us to go to zoo negara,
but I hate going to zoo negara.
So i declined.
so did izzie and syaa.
Sorry :(

Lulu went all emotional =.=
Each of us took a new form,
to the National Science Centre!
Weeeeeeeeeee :)

After recess,
sya izzie lulu and myself helped
pn.isya with next year's geography papers.
While our classmates were watching BOLT!
I watched that movie twice,
so I wasnt interested :)

After THAT,
we went to the APD room.
Miss Chai helped us confirm our real interest.
Most of us got Investigatif as in observant
And yeepeedeedahdah! the best course for us
is Science stream ! It was funny .
Miss Chai made a few jokes :D


I had a horrible headache when I got home,
So I slept :)


cheers,
ILLA

No comments: