Friday, October 16, 2009

I Think About You Everyday

Hah. yeah rightttt. hahaha . no no, the title is not dedicated to anyone. but it's not exactly random either.

I came to school QUITE late,
so I sat at the back of the line.
After singing the boring-old-school anthem,
the prefects finally released pelajar lewat

Shav sat behind me,
followed by Johan.
what you're about to read may not be funny,
but it was at that time :O

Johan Shav me EX=Shav's number one fan :)
*turns behind*
WEHHHH ! *laughing*
Asaal ? *shocked by the sudden call*
EX senyum kat kau! *talks to shav*
BABI
Haha siape?
EX la. tengok die
Oh. hahaha . shav, she likes you la
BABI . AKU BENCI DIA
*laughing so hard*
Terima je la dia
TAKNAK. aku nak nabilah sorang je
HA-HA so funny *makes =.= face*
EX suka kau la shavin ! *still laughing*
BABI!

And with that, I had a laugh :D

Riss Me
Your such a cow
Heyyy ! Oh don't you start!
BLEKK :P
hey teman me go return the form
Okay.
I see you and i'm ready to make my move *singing Baby We're Invincible by A Rocket to the moon*
what so is that eh? Ohh! baby we're invincible *babbling to myself*
by the way, I kind of like I Think About You Everyday
Huh?
Whaat? It's okay la, but I still like baby we're invincible better
Ohhhhhhhh. I thought you said you think about me everyday
haha nooo. so perasan la you :P
=.=

Syaa gave me a book to read :)
*since I am able to read story books now!*
Ergh, seems like a long time since I last read
story books. hehe I like being free :)

Also, we had to bring ALL our textbooks. FREAKING HEAVY WEY !
All 14 books returned to it's rightful owner, the school's SPBT and all in awesome condition :)

That's the last time I'll be looking at those stack of FORM3 books :(

So anyway, Today we had more fun in school compared to yesterday!
First we played Sahiba (which lulu was super excited about)
I played with Lulu, Izzie, Square and Roo.
Yes, Sahiba's maximum number of players is four.
But roo joined forces with square . =.=

Oh and Izzie used her letters to write the word Bra
horrible minded little yzma heh?
HAHAHHA. but IT was sort of funny
Ustazah captured a picture of us ;)

After the prefects had left,
I played speed using UNO with Sarah.
And of course , Sarah won
but heyyyy, I havent played speed in three years :P

During recess,
we played snakes and ladders ? (whatever the title of the game is)
I played against Syaa and Sarah (square said it was childish)
Syaa kept on going down,
so she ended up saying "AHHHH AKU TAKNAK MAIN!"
Haha. sarah and I had to say "chill la. game ni mmg cmtu la"
several times. haha. even I went up and down so many times. xD

And then bell rang,
so we couldn't finish our game :(
we went back to class and played UNO stack-O
HAD A BLAST ! :D Daniel caused the stacks to drop ! wahhaha~
During the second round,
Qin wanted the UNO to fall faster than before
So each of us took out numbers and colours from below
so that it'd be less stable :D

Next we played a game of UNO
which, let me tell you in advance, I HATE!
I was like the Queen of Blurness cause I couldnt remember
how the game goes, or even worst, how it works.
I ended up saying I remember why I hate playing UNO
*which made lulu laugh*

Square was the first to say "UNO"
We weren't about to let that happen!
So we bullied her. HAHA.
We knew what colour and number she had
So we avoided giving her the right card at ALL CAUSE!
It was so funny to see her in a tension state and all :D

I was the third to say UNO GAME
which wasn't half bad of how I started :)
And in the end, square won to Izzie.
Which cracked us up.

The second game of UNO,
I was the first to win! *so prouddd*
HAHA.

Miss Tang 3A
Class, why are you so noisy? You guys were noisy before PMR,
and now you're worst
HAHHAHA *noise*
It's like you guys je got out of prison. Like you guys were caged
It's true teacher, we were caged.
This is what we call, FREEDOM!
I don't know what to say *laughed*
*continues making noise*
Class, you are the noisiest class ever

As she said that, I turn my head to Sarah
and said,
Such an honour :)

And finally, we did dominos or something
HAHA it was EFF YOU AND ! had a blast!

After school,
I played football (while waiting for my non- punctual little brother)
with Edric, Ruz, Johan and Saros.
They bullied me! =X
but when I go the ball from edric,
Ruz was surprised and said boleh tahab gak nabilah ni
AHAHAHHA syik joined me several minutes later
I've no idea how boys are able to play football.
I'm exhausted ! :S

In saw Eunice as in Eunice my standard6
crapping neighbour :)
when she got out of the car I shouted,
EUNICE ! Hey, remember me?
and she said she did :)
I brought her to where sarah was sitting and
it was like 2006 all over.
except sabby wasn't there :(

Oh and John and Vishwin came too!
We talked and stuff :D
And John has grown much much TALLER !
Woohoo~
John wanted to belanja me bubble tea,
but I was fasting so I couldnt drink.
What a shame huh? :(

Overall,
I had a great day at school!
(without having to study!)
And it was great meeting my former classmates again :)


cheers,
ILLA

No comments: