Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Thousand Splendid Suns

just dropped by to say;
I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEE !

PMR is finally over! :)


13th October 2009, Tuesday, 9.40 a.m
"Baiklah calon, waktu sudah tamat. Sila letakkan pensel di atas meja.
Berhenti menulis. Dilarang keluar sehingga diberitahu. Tunggu sehingga semua kertas telah dikutip"


As the examination prefects took our papers,
i can't help but glance around the hall.
In my point of view, everyone looked excited,
and happy.
I too was smiling happily.
Woah. PMR dah habis. mcm tak percaya
Ya Allah, PMR dah habis.
Alhamdulillah, sempat aku menyiapkan PMR,

one major task in my life is done .
Fuuh.
Wait, so that means I'm free?
No more burning midnight oil!
No more going to tuition, no more worrying about PMR.
*monolog dalaman

Havines my PMR neighbour,
somehow I'm gonna miss you !
I'm gonna miss your annoying snickers ,
your erupted sounds; laughing at me
when my slip and ic fell on the floor =.=

Lulu! I'm so gonna miss turning back and saying
goodluck to you. Your my southern neighbour,
we've been exam neighbours since last year ! :'(

Oh yes, the final moments.
I looked at Roo and saw her making silent screams
(which looked super weird and freakyy !)
I couldn't help but laugh :D

Havines Edric Me
Nabilah, nabilah. Kenapa dia keluar awal? *pointing at Nav's seat
Huh? Mane aku tau. girlfriend kau tkkan taktau kot
EH ! bukan girlfriend aku la! cepat ah asal dia keluar awal? *kecoh*
HAHAHA aku tktau la. aw, dia tk bgtau kau ke? sian :P
HAHA dia kan girlfriend awak, takkan awak tktau
EEEEEEEEH *wants to throw things at me and edric*
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA
*mumbling something*
Whatever ! :P Aku lak, edric boyfriend aku. kan edric?
YE :)
*mumbles with a dirty look on his face*
*laughs*

Practically everyone hugged each other !
*too happy , i presume ? xD
Everyone wished Syahirah goodluck cause she's the
only one in 3A taking Chinese.
Syahiraaah ! *hug* goodluck! make us proud!!
Hehe. thank you :)

NEXT STOP,
SARAH'S HOUSE for a japanese marathon!
Shashy asked us to join them.
they were going to OU. but we declined :)
Syaa Lulu and Izzie went to Sya's house.
While Square Sarah and myself, went to Sarah's.

We agreed on watching Hanazakari No Kimitachi E (Hana Kimi)
It was a blast ! It's the funniest Japanese series
I've ever watched ! :)
And Nakatsu Shuichi is super cute! Haha :)

showing off Nakatsu's face :)


I love the part when he shouted
"I am not homo!!!! I love women!!!!"
IT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS ! :D

OH, there's this thing called
After PMR syndrom . ever heard of it?
Well, if you were a PMR candidate and you just
finished PMR, you'll know :D

Exhibit A: SAEDA IMAN a.k.a SQUARE
She was so weird on 13th Oct.
then again, she's always weird.
But on 1310, she was SUPER weird!! :P

Exhibit B: NABILAH a.k.a ILLA
I chased after an ice cream van .
Pretty courageous huh? :D
HAHAHHAHAHA

Exhibit C: NUR SARAH a.k.a JAPFREAK
She took hold a stick
And laughed her ass off .
Rolled on the floor, laughing at square's
Ops-I-wore-sarah's-tudung-incident

When Sya and Izzie came to visit,
we told them what had happened.
And together we laughed.
And they left Lulu at sya's house.
so evil kan? =.=

Anyway, my mum picked me up around 7.
Ergh, tinggal the last episode kot !
So anyway I had a great time
and pmr candidates 2009, beware of
the after pmr syndrom;
it's highly contagious ! :)

HEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: