Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blue Day :)

Hey hey.
We went to Subang Jaya to visit our "beloved" sister.
It was such a coincidence that my whole family was wearing BLUE!
Haha. As in the blues; Chelsea.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Chelsea fan.
But I don't hold anything against them either ;)
I sorta like Chelsea. :D And since Naz is a BIGG fan of The Blues,
we made a video singing Blue Day,
a Chelsea song? HAHA. Ignore the horrible lip singing.
We didn't know the lyrics. HAHAHHAHA




It was fun though, I laughed a lot. :D



No, he was not touching my father's back.
CHELSEA VERSUS MANCHESTER UNITED
11.55 p.m, Sunday, 8th November 2009.

Guess who won?
CHELSEA! So the wearing blue shirt,
singing BLUE DAY (even though we don't know the lyrics)
and my dad almost buying a Chelsea Fan On Board was all worth it ;)

John Terry shot the goal.
Chelsea-ManU
1-nil.
:D

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: