Thursday, November 26, 2009

Out with the old

in with the new .


HI HI HI!
I'm so sorry for abandoning you dear blog.
Don't hate me please :/
It's just that, I always feel like NOT BLOGGING.
You know, just like feeling the urge to blog everytime
only the opposite.

So anyway, here I am,
blogging once again.

I just got back from Bali two days ago.
BALI WAS SO MUCH FUN!
excuse the heat of course :D

Oh yeah, I went to OU just now with my siblings.
We watched Christmas Carol.
the one with Jim Carrey as Scrooge?
YOU, whoever YOU ARE, should watch it.
It's quite nice really, funny too.
I kept on picturing Jim Carrey doing the faces.
And can you believe I was actually scared during the
encounter of the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come?

Hmm guess that's pretty much it.
Oh and I have A LOT of blogging to do!
And I will, as soon as I feel like it.
heee. Daa and Sarah are so gonna yell at me for this xD

oh that's right!
I shall be going to Sunway tomorrow with Ismah and Sya.
only cause Ismah's paying. YES! *happy face*

DANGGGGG I want to watch The Women!
I was watching it on TV when my dad interrupted and
changed the channel to a sports channel =.=
Oh oh and I watched the clique.
haha. my god the so called Massie is hilarious!
I for one think in the clique movie of course,
Alicia and Kristen are pretty. The others, not so much.
Layne Abeley too and Fawn. Claire?
She looked pretty at first but as time elapse,
hmm. but none of them is ugly, of course :)

I best be off to bed now.
Later,

ILLA

No comments: