Monday, November 2, 2009

The Only Exception

Can you believe how fast time elapse?
I can hardly believe that it is November.
In a month or so, I'll be takind my PMR results.
Ergh, just thinking about it gives me the creeps.
Feels like only a few days ago I was a first former.

In about 2 months,
I'll be a fourth former.
Woah .

At school today we played Monopoly World Edition.
Okay technically I didn't play,
but I was merely the banker;
so I consider myself a player. wahaha :D

Who won the game you ask?
Daa did. I know, so unexpected.
Hahaha. but because of her soft voice,
I heard her saying her total money was 38.5 mil
instead of 48.5 mil.
Izzie got 41.5 mil, so I declared her the winner.

Sorry daa,
next time, speak louder :D
Weird how Johan doesn't mind us playing monopoly.
I mean, he brought the game and all
but he didn't play monopoly at all.
Tak menyusahkan diri ke? =.=
Anyway, I did not forget to thank him.
Oh and Yen broke a glass. haha ganas gilaa yen O.O
HAHAHAHHAA

I was supposed to rejoin kumon today,
but I overslept. PFFT =.=


Haziq sent me this song the last time we met.
And I grew to somehow love this song.
It's different to the kind of songs Paramore
often sing, but I like em :D





Twisting and turning around, DPC

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: