Thursday, November 5, 2009

Zoo Negara

Woot Woot! Today's form3 trip was to Zoo Negara.
Which I went when I was seven, I think.
I swore to myself I'd never go again,
(after the slippers incident)
but knowing my best friend, Lulu has NEVER been to the Zoo,
I gave in. (you should be really grateful :P)

I was on bus B, along with my closest friends :)
Apparently, the teachers decided to place us
according to classes :D *isn't that great?*
which means we were together, on one bus!
US 3 Amanah-ians I mean. ;D

Initially, Miss Liew wanted to separate us
3As and 3Cs. We begged , and thankfully,
they paid off. So again we were on one bus
3A and 3C are quite close so it was great!

I sat WAY at the back with Daa, Qin, Sarah and Izzie.
Sya was safely seated with Lul. :D
When we reached The National Zoo,
Lulu shouted "DAH SAMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!"
*excited*

We had to wait outside
cause APPARENTLY, the Zoo did not open at 8 -.-'
Lulu and Sya went online through Lul's phone
while we laughed about Hana Kimi
(which made us laugh all over again knowing Izzie is clueless)
HAHAHA :D

So after we finally decided to sit down,
I sat next to Lulu and Raja (with space in the middle)
And then we saw a bunch of school kids like ourselves
walking our way. Dickson sat down next to me,
pulled the most supposed-to-be "cool" face.
I started laughing, he looked ridiculous !
Then he stated flatly "Sekolah rendah ah." with a disappointed face
"TAKKKKKKKKK. SMK Sri Aman lah wey"
"Ye ke? Tak macam skola menegah pun. pendek je, lagi pendek dari kau"
"=.="

I remembered why I hated Zoo Negara,
the SMELL! The horrible intense SMELL of POO! *yuck!*

Instead of animals, I ended up taking photos of flowers :D



BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP! LS, (haha not Leong Sheng)
but Liyana Shaharoom! :)

After the wild boar (which STANK like H!)

*I am not exxagerating when I say this,
but the smell was super BAAAAAADDD !*
We got separated. Daa Qin Sarah and Izzie went off together.
Leaving us, Sya , Lulu and myself with the boys.

It was quite fun ;D
The boys were so hungry that they insisted on eating first.
So we went to this fast food restaurant called The Wild.
Listen when I say this, TAK SEDAP!
And it's expensive! Mcd is so MUCH better :S

My used to be enemy (standard6-HAHA), AM,
Aisyah Muhammad. or as I call her,
Syaa :)


After having the "so called" lunch or brunch,

we continued our journey and saw them!
The foursome i mean.
We had to move FAST,
(Lul, Sya and myself)
We wanted to see the baboons and gorillas.
And the animal show was about to start in 30 minutes.

During the speed walking,
Johan pointed to a little girl and said
"Sepupu aku doeh!"
I replied, "pergi la tegurrr!"
"Taknak la. segan ah"
"=.="
And when that little girl spun around,
I shouted at her while pointing to Johan,
"Ni Abang Johan ni!"
She smiled a shyy smile. funny. hahah


During The Animal Show,
I sat next to Sya and on her left were a few Primary schoolers
while on my right were a few SMK Sri Aman's girls.
Those primary girls in front of us seemed like a clique.
Sya whispered to me " I bet they're the most hated girls in school"
I mean, they even have the same hair style -.-'

Sya Me GEDIKs (HAHAHA that's what I decided to call them)
Eh eh! that guy comel!
Where where?
Tu tu!
Which one? Yang pakai topi ke?
No..
*GEDIK butts in* You guys tengah ckp pasal hanif ke? *in the most annoying tune*
(I laughed, answering her with a "TAKTAU")
You guys 12 years old ke?
Yes
*turns to me*Whatever la! three years younger wey!
Let's hunt for high school boys illa!
I saw a few just now,
When? Wheree?
Budak skola agama, hahaha
oh. tknk la. alim sgt la

HAHAHAH sya sya -.-'
The Animal show was grreatttttt!
the seals were so adorable! :'D

DIGIMON ! HAHAHAHA
Squada Imon, SI; Saeda Iman.
Or as I LOVE calling her,
SQUAREMON! hikhikhik. :D
Hoedown Throwdown , deskmate !
IY, Ismah Yusmadi.
Or as I like calling her, Izzie./ Yzma
Or as Sya LOVESS to call her, SEMAHH!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAA :D
Japanese-obsessed-freak. *stalker!*
AHHAHAHA. SE, Sarah Ezzurin.
Or as she'd HATE us calling her, Awin.
AHHAHAHAHA. Sarah, sarah xD
Skinny Qins! Or as people like to call her,
IQIN IKAN :O
Childish best friend since seven,
RM, Raja Muinuddin :)
BAJET GILAAAAAAAAAA !
Hahaha, dickson
REMPIT NUM SATU, AHAHHAHAHA
AE, Azrenne Ezzati, or as we call her Yen. :D
OR her glamour name, Erin.
Isaac dot TV host, ISAAC Yew Tze Yang!
HAHAHAHAHHA :D
Izzie with Isaac, *AWWW!*
AISYAH JEALOUS *OHHHHHHHH!*
The Hardest to take picture with.
SR, Saros Razif :)
MJ, the future MICHEAL JACKSON. HAHAHHA
Wait for it, one day your gonna end up watching him on TV!
Muhammad Johan :)

The Easiest.
His glamour name, Dean. or as we call him,
DIN. Haha
My sekampung friend, *sob sob* :')
SA, Shahirah Atiqah or Syik :D
My very own personal tutor, Syahirah :D
My red-ass girl friend, SC
Shashfiny Chua or Shashy :D
RK, RK house no PORK! HAHAHAHA
Rissara Khongsuwan, Rissy :D *MOOOOOO*

After that, we went to OU
*IN OUR UNIFORMS!*
to watch The Time Traveler's Wife.
Hahah we felt "SO COOL" wearing uniforms .

HAHAHA. Izzie and Sarah didn't follow us. :S
Just before buying the popcorns,
Daa and I saw Azri! my old friend during primary.
The one who moved during standard5.
We wanted to tegur, but decided to avoid humiliation.

It was FREEZING COLD in the cinema!
The time traveler's wife is a VERY sad movie :'(
Next we saw Fatim. (tegur lah)
and saw Leysha, i think?
she used to be my friend back in primary.
And finally, we saw Navee!
And she gave me the Overdose flyers.
Which was awesomely created :D
All the same, I had a fun day. But now I'm exhausted. Taa~


cheers,
ILLA

No comments: