Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gold Digger!

On thursday, Ismah told us she could go out on Saturday.
So we decided to go to OU.
Lulu couldn't go for reasons i don't know of
and Qin have piano lessons that she can't skip.

I went to Sya's house around 12.
And we waited for her mum to get home.
Around 12.45, her mum called to say she just got out of her medical check up.
Sya's brother said he could send us,
then Sarah and Daa arrived.

They were both wearing heels. -.-'
Sarah looked very feminine and Daa, well, ehem.
Sya wanted to watch Paranormal activities so badly,
but belum keluar? haha. and since the three of them
REFUSED to watch Jennifer's body.
We were left with two choices; PAPADOM and PISAU CUKUR.

Sarah said both were comedies, so we chose Pisau Cukur
which meant Gold Digger in English. (haha i didn't know that until Sarah told me)
We looked for a place to eat and finally settled with Dave's Deli.
I ate
lasagna , which was a bit salty, but still delicious.
The only problem with my meal was,
well, the diet coke. Eww, it tasted AWFUL!
I prefer light coke (with calories) or vanilla coke.




The best meal was Sarah's.
She ordered grilled fish and it was simply mouth watering!
Sya ordered fish and chip while Daa copied me! (HA-HA)
Ohh, before I forget. Ismah didn't even hang with us.
She came early, and so did Muqsit and Farol.
So she hang around with them instead.
I don't hold anything against her, but Sarah and Daa
seemed super PISSED OFF.

It ended up being the four of us,
walking around One Utama.






The movie was surprisingly REALLY funny!
Even Syaa loved the movie!
HAHAHA Oh My Gucci, it's so funny xD


After the movie, we went window shopping!
Teehee =)
We tried on clothes at Kitschen. (is that how you spell it?)

And I got to eat BR! yeah.
I have no idea what's up with me and ice creams these days.
And just before leaving OU and Daa (her mum was picking her up),
we stopped by Auntie Anne's and Sya and I got to eat our favourite pretzel!
scrumptious :) Hohoho. :D


Oh and I bought Sya her gift.
I bought her a necklace at Forever 21.
That leaves me with Roo's gift.
I'm still thinking of what to buy for her. Hmm.
Any thoughts? ;)

My very own Monopoly Here And Now edition CREDIT CARD :D

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: