Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Apologies are often open ended

Saturday;
We were supposed to go to seseri's carnival.
Sarah was dancing and we really wanted to go!
But then Daa tells us she can't go.
Not that she doesnt want to though.
Cause she really wanted to go.
but Sarah said; you better not come.
The look on daa's face when she told us,
my my, it was horrible.
We tried making her go, but then her parents
don't want her to go.

And after all the rebellious things she's done,
she doesn't want to upset them again, I guess.
Therefore I understand.
So we thought of it.
If we were to go, without eda, who would layan us?
sarah ought to be busy doing other things.
Dah la we don't like that school,
what are we gonna do there?
So, change of plans.

Sarah, I am sooooo sorry for not being able to make it
to seseri's carnival. We didn't mean to offend you.
I love you sarah. I really am sorry. I've lost two best friends already.
I can't lose you, sarah. We've had so many memories together.
I can't bear the thought of you not being my best friend. :(
The two best friends I lost, it doesnt hurt as much as this.
I haven't lost you yet, I hope.
I am truly sorry. I love you. remember that.

:'(

Sunday;
went to visit Nazhan.
I swear! that little brat will not stop growing!
Okay the last time I visited him was last week,
he was at my eyebrows level.
now, he's above them =.=
He's only freaking thirteen! haha =.=

Oh oh! I want skinnies so baaaaaaaaad :(
Maaaaaaaaa, I can't wait until this weekend.
I want it now! Hahaha

now isn't that pretty? :)

I have loads to do now :O

No comments: