Sunday, July 18, 2010

Forever young

Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies,
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

I miss being a kid. I really do.
Everything seemed so easy back then.
Not that I'm not enjoying life or anything.
I am. It's just, I don't know.

I guess I just miss them.
Yes I'll admit it. I miss Sarah, Muq and Fahrul.
Muq and Fahrul, I don't know what happened.
But we're just not US anymore.


Look at our BIG EYES! :D Aren't they the cutest things?!
From left; Safari(Qin's), Slushy(MINE!) and Coconut(Sya's).


I miss my sony phone! :'(
I want it baaaaaaack! stupid KB person go steal it.
you suck hard man! HARD! boo you! huh!


Oh yeah, I got that skinnies I wanted :D
And Mama bought me two tops ;)
MUAHAHAHA next item; sneakers! :)

I told him the truth.
Proud of myself. YEY! (Y)
:D

No comments: