Monday, July 26, 2010

When I look at YOU,

When I look at you,
I see forgiveness,
I see the truth,
You love for who I am.

On Saturday,
Around 11, I went to Sarah's.
Eda, Qin and Sya were there! :D
Yes, Sarah has forgiven us :)
They were complaining about how skinny I was.
Which, might I add, I am not!
I miss Sarah! haha :D japanese eh sarah. one day, one day :)

Eda went home then we went to ou. without sarah.
Sya bought her books.
And Qin and I watched Inception without her.
Hahaha. It was AWESOME!! MUST WATCH people, MUST WATCH!!
We ate a lottttt in the cinema. hahaha.
After that, we went to Converse store to you-know-what :D
HAHAHHA (Y)

At 8.30+, we reached Yen's.
Saw a bunch of guys we didnt know.
freaked out a lil bit.
Hahaha hid near the trees. Texted sya.
Asked her to come.
Called aina. asked them to hurry up.
Tyk called. Asked where we were.
Found her! sooo excited! hugs. haha

Aina and Ira came. More hugs!
Haha finally, we went inside.
Saw safwat. heyy! hahaha. He said my fullname :)
Awww. Haha.
Hanged around. Ate pizza! :D
Sya texted. We went outside. Brought her inside.
Ate some more. joked around. made a video. haha
Ate BBQ-ed chicken. hahahaa.
Went downstairs. Watched Killers.
Went outside. with the intentions of going home.
Instead, we joked around and took pictures.

Ira, Me, Yen, Sya, Qin,Tyk and the photographer;Aina
JUMP SHOTS! Illa and Aina :D



The best! haha :D

And, Tadaaaaaaa! Finally got that red sneakers I wanted!! :D

the bag.
the bag and the box.
opened box. (ahh! beautiful!)
Waaaaaaah :D

Isn't it just, BEAUTIFUL?!! :'D
I loveeeeeeee them sneakers! <3
Hahaha.

Anyway, was up all day and it was fun :)
Especially with friends as crazy as them, :)

No comments: